has miles and miles of clean, white sandy beaches and the most beautiful coastline in the Carolinas! We offer real estate in the following communities:
- Caswell Beach Serene, historical and unique, this beach overlooks the Intracoastal Waterway, the Cape Fear River, Bald Head Island and the Atlantic Ocean. Historical Southport, NC is located just a few miles down the road.
- Oak Island This island is the largest in Brunswick County and also the most populated. It has more woodlands and natural canals than the other county islands. A second high rise bridge is under construction at this time.
Phone us at 866-350-7653 or E-mail us
- Holden Beach This island is a quiet place with family homes, award winning beaches, and very low density. It is located halfway between Wilmington, NC and Myrtle Beach, SC which are both only 40 minutes away. This island is a quieter place with family homes and award winning beaches.
Phone us at 800-360-9770 or E-mail us
- Ocean Isle Beach This five mile barrier island offers a variety of vacation and permanent homes with golf courses nearby and a little more commercial than the other Brunswick County islands.
- Sunset Beach This small island is a low density, residential getaway for those that enjoy the simple beach life with activities off the island and closely nearby.
Phone us at 888-414-7355 or E-mail us
- Calabash This quaint small town is a picturesque one-time fishing village that modestly calls itself the "Seafood Capital of the World." Shrimp boats, waterfront restaurants and shops make this town a great place to visit.
Phone us at 800-765-3203 or E-mail us
The South Brunswick Islands are a vacationer's delight with some of the best beaches in the nation offering sailing, boating, golfing, shelling and water sports galore. Here too, golf is king, with well over 100 golf courses to choose from in both Brunswick County and the easily accessible Myrtle Beach area. These courses are within a 30-45 minute drive from anywhere in Brunswick County. Many of these courses offer wonderful views and glimpses of the water, wildlife and a few courses that are right on the ocean itself!
Our mild winters and immediate access to beaches and local and worldwide sailing and fishing create a very strong demand for real estate. Most sought after are vacation rental homes, condos and properties that are located mainly on the barrier islands and along the Intracoastal Waterway in Brunswick County.
While the moderate climate has long attracted retirees to the area, the recent boom in commercial real estate development has substantially stimulated primary home construction. Much of this “building boom” has occurred in golf course and “plantation” developments along with beach property. These developments utilize the natural beauty of the environment to create homes with lots of water views, marsh views and lush landscaping. Some of these developments are hidden away in areas like those along the Lockwood Folly River, Shallotte River, Cape Fear River and the Intracoastal Waterway.